Welcome to my learning log!

Thanks for visiting. This is my blog of learning for the NET 11 Unit through Curtin University. It will be an ongoing project ... possibly not particularly exciting viewing for some!

Monday, May 7, 2007

The Essay - ass 2

This essay .... well, I'm thinking that if I was truly to reach the
heights of being an advanced user of the internet, I should almost be
able to predict the next big changes, or almost intuitively know what
tool or software was going to 'get up' and what isn't.

Knowing this would be a big help as then you would use the technology in
the way that allows you to reach your audience most effectively. So, a
conceptual understanding of the 'Net as opposed to a purely techno one,
would help. History is always relevant for understanding the present and
seeing into the future ...

Hopefully I can find a way of explaining this more clearly in my essay
with examples and articles. Back to my learning log for inspiration I
think. Not that my blog is at all inspiring ....

No comments: